Research, innovation and development
- Comparing phytochemical constituents of callus regenerated from leaf explant of Prunus africana (Hook f. Kalkman) and stem bark of same mother plant.
- Herbal medicine research, processing, and standardization.
- Pre-clinical safety and efficacy study (Animal model).
- Herbal medicine validation, efficacy and safety studies.
Collaborative research and community engagement project
Kazire Health Products Limited is in collaboration with both local and international institutions including universities, research agencies and public institutions in collaborative research in various fields including biotechnology, agriculture and health care research.
Documentation and Exchange of information and research material
Joint ethnological survey of medicinal plants at Kazire Agriculture Farms: Masindi and Nakasongola.
Strengthening platforms for review and dissemination of research findings
- Sponsoring research projects.
- Engaging and organising research dissemination conferences.
- Participation in exhibitions.