Research, innovation and development
- Developing protocols of enzymatic Juice production
- Biotechnological enzyme production
- Prunas africana tissue culture
- Improving herbal medicine primary processing and packaging
- Pre-clinical safety and efficacy study (Animal model)
- Herbal medicine validation of efficacy and safety (Prunas africana)
Collaborative research and community engagement project
Kazire Health Products Limited is in collaboration with institutions including universities, research agencies and public institutions in collaborative research in various fields including biotechnology, agriculture and health care research.
Documentation and Exchange of information and research material
Joint ethnobotanical survey of medicinal plants at Kazire Agriculture Farms: Ntungamo/Ibanda, Nakasongola and Masindi
Strengthening platforms for review and dissemination of research findings
- Sponsoring research projects.
- Engaging and organising research dissemination conferences.
- Participation in exhibitions